Walking in Andalucia (Seventh Edition)
Subtitle: The Best Walks in Southern Spain's Natural Parks
Author: Guy Hunter-Watts
Size (LxH): 180 x 120 mm
No. Pages: 352
Publication Date: March 2012
There are few places in Europe with such spectacular and diverse mountain terrain as Andalucía and this new edition of Walking in Andalucía, first published in 2000 and heartily acclaimed by The Sunday Times, The Observer, Time Out and The Rough Guide to Spain, introduces the reader to the best of its Natural parks, their most interesting villages and their most beautiful walks.
Features of the book include
- 36 walking routes in six parks, namely, Grazalema, La Alpujarra, Cazorla, Los Alcornocales, Aracena and La Axarquía;
- Clear and detailed route notes with times, distances, water points and gradings
- Spanish Geographical Institute maps and GPS references for all walks;
- Full and half-day walks, with a majority with circular routes to avoid concern about transport;
- Listings for the best places to eat and to stay;
- Every route re-walked and updated by the author for this new edition;
- Andalucían bird and flower check-lists;
- Internet forum and updates on Facebook: Walking in Andalucía.
Now in extra durable format Walking in Andalucía, with this sixth edition, is set to maintain its pre-eminence as the trusted companion for growing numbers of walkers visiting or living in Spain.