Costa Blanca Walks
Author: Charles Davis
Size (LxH): 180 x 120 mm
No. Pages: 236
Publication Date: December 2006
Behind the Costa Blanca coastline lies a ramblers’ paradise, far removed from the tourist beaches, just waiting to be explored.
Charles Davis, with this sparkling new sister book to his Costa del Sol Walks, invites the rambler to do just that in over 200 information-packed pages.
Key features include
- Thirty-three routes, all a short distance from the coastal resorts.
- Wide range of walks from simple coastal strolls to mountain adventures.
- Easy-to-follow detailed route notes with times, distances and gradings.
- Full-colour maps with GPS recorded route markings and photographs for each walk.
- Concise instructions on getting to the start of each route.
- Alternative shortened and waymarked walks near the described itineraries.
- Advice on what to take and when to go.
Whether a first time visitor or a seasoned campaigner, Costa Blanca Walks has something to offer all who are looking to enjoy the experience of walking in Spain.