Birdwatching on Spain's Southern Coast (Second Edition)
Author: John Butler
Size (LxH): 220 x 125 mm
No. Pages: 318
Publication Date: August 2004
The second edition of this comprehensive guide to watching birds along Spain's southern coast builds on the popularity of the first edition through its defining features:
- Detailed descriptions of thirty-nine major sites and thirty-six subsidiary sites on the Costa del Sol, Costa de la Luz, Costa de Almería, Doñana and some inland sites.
- Detailed maps of all the sites, highlighting the main features of the area, points of interest and all access roads, tracks and footpaths.
- A calendar giving not only the best times of the year but also the best times of the day to visit a site.
- A complete list of birds personally identified by the author at each site.
- General information on how to plan and get the most out of trips to the sites.
Birdwatching on Spain's Southern Coast has established itself as a classic title in its genre.